Winter is now upon us and dare I say that this Aussie winter is one of the coldest I can recall in recent years? Winter is always a hassle in my opinion… getting dressed in the mornings is difficult (almost painful), due to the lack of exposure to sunlight I have to buy a shade lighter in almost all my foundations and my skin becomes a dried out mess. Here are some of my holy grail beauty products for surviving the coming months.
1. Face Moisturiser – Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
2. Hydrating Primer – Mac Strobe Cream
3. Thick/Long-lasting Lip Balm – Carmex
4. Sultry/dark Lip Colour – TopShop Lipstick in Wicked
5. Body Lotion – Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
6. Fun Bath Bombs – Space Girl and Honey Bee from LUSH
That’s my winter beauty survival kit taken care of! What are your winter essentials?