It’s a little overdue, but finally here is my first favourites post of 2016. In the recent months it’s been all about the fashion accessories for me, but worry not… what’s a monthly favourites without a few beauty and miscellaneous products too!
- Bralettes have become the new go-to lingerie this year and since I’ve always found wire bras extremely uncomfortable for everyday wear, I’m loving it! My favourite of the moment is an amazing navy, satin and lace bralette from Heidi Klum intimates.
- I don’t wear a lot of belts, but I’ve been loving this black leather one with western-style embellishments on the buckle I picked up from a market.
- My final fashion favourite for the month are chokers! I know a lot of you are sick of seeing them all over blogs and Instagram, but I can’t get enough of them. If you’re looking for a nice, affordable chocker, TopShop has some awesome and unique sets!
- As we move away from summer, I’ve been living by the Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronzer. I’ve heard that a lot of people find it too shimmery, but as an all-over-face bronzer, I think it gives the perfect amount of colour and glow.
- As I’ve mentioned before, uni makes me extremely lazy. On early mornings, I’ve found that the Mac Paint Pot in Let Me Pop makes me look done up, without having to actually put in the minutes.
- And finally, my perfume choice for the last few months has been the YSL Black Opium, which was a lovely gift from my boo. It’s sickly sweet but hella sexy, and not to mention extremely long lasting!
Miscellaneous (my favourite part):
- In terms of song favourites, I’ve got to hand it to a cover of Lukas Graham’s 7 Years by Leah Guest. While I still love the original, there’s something about Leah’s lyrics that made me very emotional. Check it out on Youtube if you haven’t already. She’s incredible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRizF7X2DQ
So that’s all for today! Let me know in the comments below what you’ve all been enjoying this month! xx